- Based at UniSA Business on the City West campus
- Permanent full-time position
- Starting salary: $ 101,784 per year (plus 17% retirement pension)
About the role
We have a new opportunity for an experienced lecturer to join UniSA Business and bring their knowledge and skills in the real estate discipline to the best programs at the University.
The lecturer is responsible for the development, delivery and coordination of courses within the undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA programs of the academic unit and contributes to the research programs of the academic unit in the field of ownership and real estate practice. The position will contribute independently and as part of a team to support the teaching and research results of the academic unit and to carry out activities to maintain and develop their academic, research and / or professional activities.
About UniSA Business
Recognized and respected for its quality results, UniSA Business creates leaders for change. UniSA Business prepares students for global careers, creating leaders for change who will help shape business, industry and policy. UniSA Business offers a range of innovative degrees in disciplines such as Business, Marketing, Finance, Management, Tourism & Events, International Business & Real Estate, as well as our 5 Star MBA and UniSA Executive Education programs. .
- Develop, coordinate and deliver courses on campus, abroad, online or through other appropriate methods
- Maintain course quality through course review and development to meet industry / organizational needs, educational requirements and quality standards
- Contribute to research and academic activities, independently and / or as a member of a team
- Work collaboratively and reciprocally with staff from other academic units and relevant partner organizations to ensure that courses contain quality content that represents contemporary practice and theory
- Create, foster and strengthen national and international links with relevant industry, business, academic and community organizations
Essential skills and experience
- Contemporary teaching, learning and assessment skills with a demonstrated capacity and commitment to flexible and high quality teaching and learning outcomes, in traditional and contemporary modes of delivery
- Current and relevant knowledge of developments in the discipline (defined as property, real estate, land economics or urban development) informed by ongoing scholarship and / or continued industry engagement
- Demonstrated commitment to establishing a research agenda that demonstrates writing-for-publication experience, and participation in the preparation of research grant applications and success in attracting research income commensurate with opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to develop course material and educational publications, as well as make presentations at seminars / conferences
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous 17% pension contributions
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- Business health insurance
As a corporate university, we offer a dynamic and agile corporate culture that takes on challenges and thrives by innovating. Our people are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a dynamic and engaging environment. Our people are genuine, resilient and influential, and we deliver results.
How to register
For a copy of the job description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form lists the specific selection criteria that you must meet.
Please send your cover letter to Sarah Doyle, Recruitment Advisor. For more information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email [email protected] using the job reference number 3651.
Closure of applications: 11:30 p.m. Thursday, January 20, 2022
Applications are welcome from Australian or New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who are legally entitled to work in Australia during the term of their appointment.
How to register:
Applications must be submitted online, please note that UniSA does not accept applications by email.
- Start your application by clicking on the ‘START’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your request
- If you forgot your login details, click here to reset your password
- Overview of the application form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive corporate culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further assistance contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or send an email to [email protected] and you will receive a response within one working day.